Pain of tendion appendage
The contoured molded silicone cushion compresses under uniform pressure to the appendage of the forearm muscles and achieves a message effect by the joint motion. Pain of tendion appendage can be reduced or eliminated. This support protects against further shocks so the tendion appendage can recover slowly.
- work-related tendinosis (golf elbow, tennis elbow)
- joint effusion and swelling from arthritis and osteoarthritis
- post-operative and post-traumatic irritation
Recommended support for muscle and tendon irritation in the forearm
It can be worn on both sides (left/right) and the pressure is adjustable through the hook and loop fastener strap.
- general affections in the elbow
- tendinopathies at the elbow caused by the muscular overload (so called tennis elbow or golf elbow)